We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to drag-select text in text box when using BannerTextProvider

Good morning
I am working on a bug in our UI where the user is unable to drag and select text within a text box when that text box has banner text.
I have also been able to reproduce this issue in a simple windows form app with just one text box and one BannerTextProvider. 
I am seeing this issue when setting the banner text via the text box properties and when setting it in code. I am also seeing this issue when using the standard TextBox as well as TextBoxExt
We are using version 11.3045.0.30.
I was unable to find any related information in the forum. Has this issue been reported or fixed in another version? 
Any help would be greatly appreciated and a test project can be included if nesseccary
Thanks!

1 Reply

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team January 21, 2016 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Brett,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

The reported issue with BannerTextProvider is a known issue and it has been fixed already.  This fix is included from the version 13.1.0.21(Volume 1, 2015) which was released on March, 2015. This version can be download from following location.

https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/version-history/13_1_0_21

Regards,

Senthil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon