We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Treeview with two columns with checkboxes

Hello,

is it possible to show a checkbox in the subcolumns of the MulticolumnTreeview.
I need a control where I can show a tree on the left and for every node two checkboxes.

Best regards,
Michael

3 Replies

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team January 21, 2016 09:55 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

In MultiColumnTreeView, the checkbox can’t be shown for the Subcolumns, because in MultiColumnTreeView only the first colum will contains the TreeNodeAdv and other columns are used to contain the information about the TreeNode of the first column, hence the reported requirement can’t be achieved.

Regards,
Senthil

ML Michael Lohr January 22, 2016 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your answer.
Is there another control which I can you use for this, maybe one of the data grids?

Best regards,
Michael

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team January 25, 2016 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

You can able to show the checkbox in the subcolumn of the MultiColumnTreeView in the in Cell Grid and Data Grid.

Cell Grid:

In Cell Grid you can able display the elements in the tree view. Please find the Dashboard samples,

1.     <Installed location>\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\<Installed Version>\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Virtual Grid\Virtual Tree Grid Demo
2.     <Installed location>\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\<Installed Version>\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Product Showcase\Grid Folder Browser Demo\CS

Data Grid:

In data grid, by default the tree view is used for view. Please find the dash board samples in following location,

<Installed Location>\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\<Installed Version>\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples

If you want to include any other customization please make use of the following sample,

<Installed Location> \AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\<installed Version>\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Relation And Hierarchy\Self Referential Grid Demo

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards
Jagadeesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon