We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

There Is Not Enough Memory or Disk Space to Display or Print the Picture Error

Hello,
I have a problem when i try to copy a word document.

When I copy the document I only open the document, change a little part of the the and then I save the document. After that operation I receive the error in the object. Here the code:

WordDocument Allegato = new WordDocument();

Allegato.Open(Path, FormatType.Doc);

Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.TextSelection NomeAllegato;

NomeAllegato = Allegato.Document.Find(new Regex("^Preventivo (?<dummy>.*)/(?<dummy2>.*) - Allegato N° (?<dummy3>.*)"));

Allegato.Document.Replace(NomeAllegato.SelectedText, NomeDb, false, true); ;

Allegato.Save(Path, FormatType.Doc);

Allegato.Close();

Allegato = null;

There is a way to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Attachment: 20206_a2de9df0.zip

5 Replies

SV Sarathkumar V Syncfusion Team January 13, 2016 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Customer,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products,

We are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue, we have attached the sample which we were tried to reproduce the issue, please provide us your sample or modify the below sample to reproduce the issue.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121645/ze/GenerateWord-635566432.zip

Also, please provide us the screen shot of the issue and currently using Syncfusion product version, it will help us to investigate further in this.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Sarath

SP saglietto piermaria January 15, 2016 04:06 PM UTC

Hello,
thanks for the reply.
I tried your example on my machine, but I always get the same error. I put a print error attached. Currently we are using the version of Syncfusion 13.1.0.21 and Office 2013. It could be a version problem Syncfusion?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Attachment: Error_d69fbf80.rar

SV Sarathkumar V Syncfusion Team January 18, 2016 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Customer,

Thank you for your update.

We have tested the previously provided sample using Syncfusion 13.1.0.21 assemblies and we are unable to reproduce the mentioned error, the document is generated successfully. And also the attached RAR file is corrupted, hence we cannot extract its content. On further analyzing the generated output document, we found that the images in the generated documents are not displayed properly. Please find the attached generated document and
Could you please check this and confirms us whether it is the reported issue or not? If this is not the reported issue, then kindly provide us the details of the error which you get in your machine. Thereby we can analyze further on this and provide you the appropriate solution at the earliest.

Output Document link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121645/ze/Output1794625537.zip

Regards,
Sarath

SP saglietto piermaria January 18, 2016 09:57 AM UTC

Hello,
I tried to open the attached document and I get the error in the image attached.
Have you any idea to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Attachment: Error_c475132d.zip

SV Sarathkumar V Syncfusion Team January 19, 2016 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Customer,

Thank you for your update.

We have created a support incident for the reported issue while using DocIO under your account.
Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Sarath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon