We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

pastecell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

12155 Mar 23,2004 07:09 AM Mar 23,2004 11:52 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Matt
Asked On March 23, 2004 07:09 AM

Is there a way to tell when you have reached the end of the paste cell text event if you are copying a range of data? So you know you have pasted your last cell in that range? thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 23, 2004 07:41 AM

There is a gridControl1.Model.ClipboardPasted event. It is a member of teh Model.

Replied On March 23, 2004 11:07 AM

I cant seem to find the event your talking about in the drop down list for my grid control? Am I missing something? Matt

Replied On March 23, 2004 11:52 AM

It is not a member of GridControl. It is a member of GridControl.Model. If you are using VB, then you would subscribe to it using AddHandler. ''in formload AddHandler Me.gridControl1.Model.ClipboardPasted, AddressOf gridModel_ClipboardPasted ''then the actual handler Private Sub gridModel_ClipboardPasted(sender As Object, e As GridCutPasteEventArgs) Console.WriteLine("gridModel_ClipboardPasted") End Sub ''gridModel_ClipboardPasted

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;