We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error convert doc to pdf

Hello,

My application convert .doc or .docx to .pdf using DocIO. Some conversions return an error :

at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocReaderAdapter.ReadTextBox(WordReaderBase reader, FileShapeAddress fspa)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocReaderAdapterBase.ReadShape(WordReaderBase reader)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocReaderAdapterBase.ProcessChunk(WordReaderBase reader)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocReaderAdapterBase.ReadTextBody(WordReaderBase reader, WTextBody textBody)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocReaderAdapter.Read(WordReader reader, WordDocument wordDoc)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument.OpenDoc(String fileName)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument.OpenInternal(String fileName, FormatType formatType, String password)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument.WordDocumentType(String fileName, String password)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument..ctor(String fileName, String password)
   at DocToPdf.Models.SyncFusionConvert.SyncConvertDocPdf(SeanceModel seance, String destination) in c:\Users\...\SyncFusionConvert.cs:line 119

My code at line 118-119 :

WordDocument wordDocAnnexe;
   wordDocAnnexe = new WordDocument(pathAnnexe, "xxxxxxx"/*password*/);

If someone has an idea of the cause of my error, I thank you for the research track.

Thx

3 Replies

SV Sarathkumar V Syncfusion Team December 29, 2015 09:27 AM UTC

Hi Sejalon,

Thank you for using Syncfusion product.

We have created a support incident for the reported Exception issue while using DocIO under your account.
Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Sarath

SA SEJALON Antoine December 30, 2015 09:41 AM UTC

I solved my problem. if you have this type of error, verrify your Word document are .docx.

SV Sarathkumar V Syncfusion Team December 31, 2015 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Sejalon,

We are happy to hear that the mentioned exception issue resolved by using .docx format document instead of .doc format document.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. We will be happy to assist you as always.

Regards,
Sarath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon