We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Gannt mvc adding and editing records to be persisted to database

Hi Guys could you help me with a problem I am having with a gantt chart in mvc 5

• If I edit a gantt i can change the task name every time i edit it.
  • if I change date of task then i am not able to change task name it is locked in all records and can not be edited.
  • Also I removed the duration field my problem is the duration was set to minutes if i changed duration then the date fields day is incremented, minutes should be incremented.
  • I need to be able to add tasks and edit dates and task names and delete tasks.
  • I have attached my project.

Regards

Edmund Herbert

Attachment: packages_2ca0bfb.rar

8 Replies

EH Edmund Herbert December 27, 2015 03:17 PM UTC

Hi I have added main rar

Attachment: WebGardenService_d921c92f.rar

MK Mahalakshmi Karthikeyan Syncfusion Team December 28, 2015 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Edmund,

We were not able to reproduce any issues you have reported in your sample. After adding a job details, and by selecting that job from drop down then we can able to add, edit and delete the records successfully in the new Gantt. Can you please share us more details along with the replication procedure to reproduce issue you are facing.

Regards,

Mahalakshmi K.

EH Edmund Herbert December 28, 2015 01:50 PM UTC

Hi if you change a task name multiple times say 10 or more and then change the task date and time the task name is not editable after changing date

I am using Windows 10 and vs2013 ultimate I can reproduce problem every time 

EH Edmund Herbert December 28, 2015 01:52 PM UTC

The problem is not selecting the job but with editing the task name a number of times and then changing the task date use the same job number

EH Edmund Herbert December 28, 2015 01:59 PM UTC

Also when you edit the task name a number of times and change date the numeric progress box changes fro a numeric box to a normal box with no up down arrow and JavaScript error complains waiting for plugin to load

Regards
Edmund

EH Edmund Herbert December 28, 2015 02:06 PM UTC

Lastly I am using Firefox browser

EH Edmund Herbert December 28, 2015 04:15 PM UTC

Hi guys any news on my problem

Regards

Edmund Herbert

MK Mahalakshmi Karthikeyan Syncfusion Team December 29, 2015 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Edmund,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We were able to reproduce the issue of, all the text fields get locked after we selected the time in date time picker. Hence we have logged a feature report regarding this. A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Mahalakshmi K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon