We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

NamedSet

Is/Will there be support for the NamedSet?

5 Replies

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team December 18, 2015 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Frank,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Yes, we are providing support for NamedSet as well. Please find the below video for your reference.

Video link:   http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121474/ze/namedset-662730606

Regards,
Ramesh G.

FV frank van den bergh December 18, 2015 09:36 AM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for the demo. But I wasn't clear enough: I mean for the Mondrian server.

I created a NamedSet
  <NamedSet name="Top Sellers">
     <Formula>TopCount([Organisatie].[Sellers].MEMBERS, 5, [Measures].[Turnover])</Formula>
  </NamedSet>

But I don't see it.

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team December 19, 2015 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Frank,

In our last update, we have zipped a video which shows the NamedSet visibility in our control. Also, our primary scope of work is to read a Cube via ADOMD library and render a customer control at the front-end with the help of this library. 

We request you to contact your cube vendor further to handle the cube schema related changes.

Regards,
Ramesh G.

FV frank van den bergh December 19, 2015 02:03 PM UTC

I understand you give priorities to SSAS.

For me it is not crucial if you don't support NamedSet for Mondrian. If I'm confident this is a good component I'll move forward to your dashboard.

Would you be so kind to place this in your TODO list. The Mondrian's FoodMart demo has a NamedSet defined in the Warehouse Cube.

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team December 21, 2015 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Frank,

Yes, we will consider this requirement in our future implementation.

Regards,
Ramesh G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon