We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Empty toolbox

Hello,

After installing  'Essential Studio for UWP trial version' the Syncfusion controls are missing from my VS2015 toolbox.

How to make them appear ?

There is no toolbox configuration manager in Essential Studio Dashboard  utilities menu

Please assist.

Thanks,

Thibault

3 Replies

GM Ganesh Manivannan Syncfusion Team December 17, 2015 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Thibault,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to inform that we are providing the toolbox configuration support for Universal Windows Platform from our 2015 Volume 3 Service Pack 2 release v13.3.0.12. So if you need to configure the Universal Windows Platform controls in Visual Studio 2015 toolbox, you need to install our Syncfusion Essential Studio for UWP setup v13.3.0.12 or its later versions. After installation of Essential Studio for UWP v13.3.0.12, you can find our controls in Visual Studio 2015.

You can download and install the Syncfusion Essential Studio for UWP setup v13.3.0.12 or its later versions from the below link by navigating to the ‘Download links and details’ page of the respective version

https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/downloads 

Regards
Ganesh Manivannan

VL Vasiliy Lukin December 26, 2015 03:41 PM UTC

Hello.

I have installed Essential Studio for UWP v13.3.0.18. But when I try to add Syncfusion controls for UWP XAML to toolbox in VS 2015 update 1
I get message "make sure the controls are compatible with current designer and .net framework".
Controls version is 13.0.0.1

Has service pack  v13.3.0.18 errors?

Regards, Vasiliy

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team December 28, 2015 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Thibault,

We are unable to reproduce the reported UWP toolbox configuration issue on our end. So, could you please share the below mentioned details to us? It would be much helpful for us to proceed further on this issue.

1. Mention the framework version of your project.

2. Visual Studio 2015 update 1 version( Open Visual Studio 2015 -> Click Help menu -> Click 'About Microsoft Visual Studio'.

3. Mention all the ‘Essential Studio for UWP setup’ installed versions in your machine.

Regards,
Vadivel Natarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon