We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Export to Excell from GridDataControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121411 Dec 10,2015 06:42 PM Dec 15,2015 11:34 PM WPF 3
Tags: GridDataControl
Vladimir Culum
Asked On December 10, 2015 06:42 PM

Hi,

I am relatively new to WPF, and I found this great product. I am running through samples and I have problem with excell export from GridDataControl.
I look at the local sample (Grid Data Control -> Excel Export Demo).

My button for export is allways disabled.

Structure of my UI is that I have ChromelessWindow and inside TabControlExt. Items for TabControlExt are loade dinamically and it loads separate UserControls.
That is workink fine.

In User control I have 2 GridDataControl and for each of them I want to set separate export (2 separate buttons)
Button for export is allways disabled.

Only difference from local sample is CommandParameter Binding (I am not using LayoutControl.Grid)

- ChromelessWindow
-- TabControlExt
---- UserControl
------ GridDataControl

1. Is there a nice way to move excell export to ViewModel and bind to ICommand (other Commands I am binding to ICommand with RelayCommand - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd419663.aspx#id0090030)?

2. My GridDataControl is bind to ObservableCollection. Is there a way to 'export' to excel this collection; just passing collection name or similar?

Thank You.

Sivakumar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 13, 2015 08:19 PM

Hi vladimir,

Please find the sample to bind the Exporting with ViewModel command.
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121411/ze/ExportingSample-1787164161

Thanks,
Sivakumar

Vladimir Culum
Replied On December 14, 2015 08:00 AM

Thank You Sivakumar,

This is working great.

Ayyanar Sasi Kumar Jeyaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 15, 2015 11:34 PM

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for the update.
Please let us know if you have any further assistance.

Regards
Ayyanar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;