We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Is possible to bind the Ischecked propery of the comboboxadv item to a property in the underlying item?

I use the ComboboxAdv control with a list of parameters that are set before executing some action on data,
The Item has three fields:

int Level
string Description
bool IsSelected

Using your samples I've been able to get the selected items and pass them to the code reading the selected items collection of the Combobox.

It would be easier however to be able to bind the IsSelected property to the IsSelected of the checkbox of the item inside the ComboboxAdv and use then just the collection in my view model from the code.

Something like a IsSelectedMemberPath="IsSelected"

That could be very useful

is there a way to do it or maybe we can add it to a wishlist for the future?
thanks
Sabrina

1 Reply

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team December 11, 2015 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Sabrina,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon