We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MVVM Mouse click

I have a Treeview that fills a entry form when an item is selected..
I also have a DataGrid that fills an entry with different data.

The user can move back and forth between the Datagrid and the Treeview.

I need to refill the entry form with the data from the Treeview when I click on the previous selected Item on the Treeview.
When I click on the previous selected Item the SelectedTreeItem does not get fired (Makes sense since it's the same item)
How can I force an event to be sent using MVVM?

Part of the treeview is below.

<syncfusion:TreeViewAdv Width="200" AllowMultiSelect="False"
                                        SelectedTreeItem="{Binding SelectedTreeItem,Mode=OneWayToSource}"
                                        AllowDragDrop="False" ItemsSource="{Binding ListProjects}"
                                        AllowsColumnReorder="False" AnimationType="None" LineStrokeDashOffset="1"
                                        ShowRootLines="True">

1 Reply

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team December 7, 2015 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Peter

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared a sample which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample we have used “EventToCommand” class to call the MouseUp event command.

Please download the sample from the following link.

Sample link: TreeViewAdvSample

If your requirement different from this sample could you please provide more information about your requirement. It would be very helpful for us to resolve your problem earlier.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon