We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can I hide some properties in a property editor?

Hi,

for my users the mayority of the properties of a node are no interesting, how can I hide them? Is there an easy way?

Thanks,

Blanca

Attachment: Video_1449155092_e7d306de.zip

5 Replies

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team December 4, 2015 05:53 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are glad to inform you that we have achieved your requirement in simple sample. We suggest you to define the custom properties in a separate class and set the PropertyGrid’s SelectedObject as the customized property defined class and also no need to set the PropertyEditors Diagram property in order to achieve your requirement.

Code Example:

CommonProperties properties = new CommonProperties();

propertyGrid1.SelectedObject = properties;

We have attached a sample for your reference.

Sample:

Sample

Regards,

Swarnesh K

BC Blanca Calderon replied to Swarnesh Krishna Kumar December 4, 2015 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are glad to inform you that we have achieved your requirement in simple sample. We suggest you to define the custom properties in a separate class and set the PropertyGrid’s SelectedObject as the customized property defined class and also no need to set the PropertyEditors Diagram property in order to achieve your requirement.

Code Example:

CommonProperties properties = new CommonProperties();

propertyGrid1.SelectedObject = properties;

We have attached a sample for your reference.

Sample:

Sample

Regards,

Swarnesh K

Hi,

I couldn't open the sample, in fact it is quite normal that I couldn't open any sample:-(

Attachment: Video_1449222122_f59be031.zip

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team December 7, 2015 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have modified the sample to achieve your requirement. Please refer to the below sample.

Sample:

Sample

Regards,

Naganathan K G

BC Blanca Calderon December 17, 2015 11:25 AM UTC

Could you send me the sample for framework 3.5?

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team December 18, 2015 04:50 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,

We have modified the sample for 3.5 framework as per your last update. Please refer to the below sample. 

Sample:

Sample

Regards,

Naganathan K G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon