We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Save Appointment new ID

Good afternoon, my name is amaro,
And I've been studying for a while the schedule and found that in making a new record, and completing the id field value (number), this is not included on the Schedule. I wonder if it is possible to enter an ID number other than the sequence of the Schedule to register a new appointment.

Thank you

2 Replies

AM amaro replied to amaro December 2, 2015 10:09 PM UTC

And I've been studying for a while the schedule and found that in making a new record, and completing the id field value (number), this is not included on the Schedule. I wonder if it is possible to enter an ID number other than the sequence of the Schedule to register a new appointment.

Thank you

var obj = {}, temp = {}, rType;
            var formelement = $("#customWindow").find("#custom").get(0);
            for (var index = 0; index < formelement.length; index++) {
                var columnName = formelement[index].name, $element = $(formelement[index]);
                if (columnName != undefined) {
                    if (columnName == "")
                        columnName = formelement[index].id.replace(this._id, "");
                    if (columnName != "" && obj[columnName] == null) {
                        var value = formelement[index].value;
                        if (columnName == "Id" && value != "")
                            value = parseInt(value);
-------
  if (columnName == "Id" && value == "")
                            value = "1000";
-------

if ($element.hasClass("e-datetimepicker"))
                            value = new Date(value);
                        if (formelement[index].type == "checkbox")
                            value = formelement[index].checked;
                        if (columnName == "freq") {
                            if (formelement[index].type == "select-one") {
                                rType = document.getElementById("rType");
                                temp[columnName] = rType.options[rType.selectedIndex].value;
                            }
                        }
obj[columnName] = value;
   }
                }
            }

Thank you

SE Sellakumar Syncfusion Team December 8, 2015 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Amaro,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to pass the ID value to the Schedule control, because we have internally processed the automatic value generation for id field with the current appointment collection in source level, therefore it is not necessary to provide id values for each appointment while saving. If you are using the database to store the appointments details you need not to mention the id field for while saving, but you need to mention or map the id field in controller page to store the updated/deleted appointment details in database.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Sellakumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon