We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

databinding does not work with <add key="UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled" value="true" /> ane using <script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.unobtrusive.min.js"></script>

Hi,

I am trying to use the unobtrusive settings with the Diagram control.
 reference ==> https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4023/how-to-render-the-web-controls-in-unobtrusive-method

the rendering works with your regular diagram samples, but none of the DataBinding samples will work.
All DataBinding samples using unobtrusive is failing with error:   Uncaught TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property 'name' of e

I have attached a sample project.

I cannot get unobtrusive to work with any databinding diagram samples.
Please help.

-Thanks much,
  Alex.

Attachment: SyncfusionMvcTestApp_f8585225.zip

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team December 7, 2015 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Alex,
Sorry for the delay,
We are able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We have logged “Exception raised while rendering the databinding samples, when we set the unobtrusiveJavascriptEnabled as true” as a defect. The fix for this issue is estimated to be available on volume 4,2015 release, which is scheduled to release in the mid of December,2015.

Regards,
Shyam G

AD Alex Doan December 17, 2015 07:58 PM UTC

Do you have a fix for this yet?
It is mid-december.

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team December 18, 2015 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

We considered this “Exception raised while rendering the databinding samples, when we set the unobtrusiveJavascriptEnabled as true” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,

Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon