We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Clarity on Component store purchase

Hi,
I have purchased Syncfusion from component store, Now I need to add Nuget Packages to PCL project for Xamari.Android and Xamarin.iOS project I can add from component store. I need clarity on the following,
#1 Can I use Nuget Packages which I have downloaded for trial?
#2 How can I download Nuget packages, Since I have bought it from Xamarin Component(Note: Xamarin Component is purchased from my organization account).
#3 I want to add Nuget packages because as per my understanding instead of using whole component using not using unused Nuget packages will reduce app size. Is this a right Approach?
Thanks,
Femil Shajin C

1 Reply

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team December 1, 2015 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Femil,

Please find responses for your queries below

Query
Response

I have purchased Syncfusion from component store, Now I need to add Nuget Packages to PCL project for Xamari.Android and Xamarin.iOS project I can add from component store. I need clarity on the following,

Can I use Nuget Packages which I have downloaded for trial?

Yes. You can use the Syncfusion NuGet Packages.

How can I download Nuget packages, Since I have bought it from Xamarin Component(Note: Xamarin Component is purchased from my organization account -xamarin@cloudcherryinc.com).

You can get NuGet Packages from the below link by logging in using your Syncfusion account credentials.
http://nuget.syncfusion.com/login 

Refer to the following UG link, to get more information regarding install and configuration of Syncfusion NuGet packages,

http://help.syncfusion.com/extension/syncfusion-nuget-packages/nuget-install-and-configuration

I want to add Nuget packages because as per my understanding instead of using whole component using not using unused Nuget packages will reduce app size. Is this a right Approach?

Yes. By this way you can add the required packages instead of whole component. So we can reduce the application size. 

Thanks,
Kanimozhi K.P.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon