We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unwanted Negative Values shown in Spline Chart

Hi ,

I am facing problem with spline graph , it shows the values in negative also but the data list does not contains any negative value , for more clarification , i attached the sample image also with this thread,

And the DataSet i passed to the chart is
AddDataPointsForChart("Sun", 0);
AddDataPointsForChart("Mon", 400);
AddDataPointsForChart("Tue", 200);
AddDataPointsForChart("Wed", 0);
AddDataPointsForChart("Thur", 100);
AddDataPointsForChart("Fri", 0);
AddDataPointsForChart("Sat", 0);

Thanks

Attachment: SplineChatIssue_96db47ec.rar

3 Replies

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team December 1, 2015 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Lakhwinder,

We have analyzed your reported query. This is the default behavior and not an issue. SplineAreaSeries will be rendering with given data points and few control points, which are used to draw the spline curve. These control points are calculated based on the given datapoints. Since, the axis scale range is calculated with control points too, the range has been extended to negative.

Control points are not required for the AreaSeries. So, the axis scale range is calculated from the give data points alone. Please refer to the screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot: Screenshot

Regards,
Manivannan E

WS wesley sandro favarin December 1, 2017 04:45 PM UTC

Hello, in my case, all values coming from my database with -> "0"
the chart displays negative values and "0" is not a negative value, how do I fix this?

DV Divya Venkatesan Syncfusion Team December 4, 2017 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Lakhwinder,

This issue is not reproduced with the Natural spline type. Could you please let us know the spline type you are using in your which will be helpful for us on providing further assistance on this. Also, we have attached the sample which we have used to reproduced this incident.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121306/ze/ChartSample53211116

Regards,
Divya Venkatesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon