We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

'rowSelected' event not firing when using Right-Click

Hi, 

In my attached example, after opening the index.html, when you left-click a row, it immediately shows an alert advising a new line were selected. But, if you try it right-clicking any row, the 'rowSelected' event is not fired, although the target line change it style's. I checked it on the ejGrid control and it works fine.

I need help with that, how could I handle  the right-click row selection in the ejTreeGrid control??

Thanks!

Attachment: TreeGridRightClickSelectionBug_40b5221b.zip

1 Reply

MK Mahalakshmi Karthikeyan Syncfusion Team November 24, 2015 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Guilherme,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently there is no support in TreeGrid control to trigger rowSelected event while right clicking, but when right clicking the TreeGrid row, the contextMenuOpen event will be triggered also the row will be selected.

Can you please share us more details about your requirement ? So that we can analyze and provide the appropriate work around for this.

We have also logged a usability feature regarding this. A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.      

Regards,

Mahalakshmi K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon