We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Insert Writeablebitmap in pdf

Hello,

In our project, we get from the wcf service a writeablebitmap and we need to insert it in a pdf document.
is there any way to do that ?

If the image is rendered in a image control in a view, can we insert it directly ?

thanks in advance,

Have a nice day.

5 Replies

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team November 24, 2015 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Pallini,

Essential PDF Silverlight have the support to load images only from the stream object please refer the below code snippet.

PdfImage image = PdfImage.FromStream(imageStream);

You have to save the WriteableBitmap to Stream and you can load the image from the stream using PdfImage class.

The same applies to image control also, first you have to get the image stream from the control and then you can load it into the PDF.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

With Regards,
Praveen

AP Anthony PALLINI November 24, 2015 05:09 PM UTC

Thanks for the answer.

I had to use imagetools dll in order to do it but it works now.

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team November 25, 2015 04:31 AM UTC

Hi Pallini,

We are happy to know that you got the solution in your side, please let me know if you need further assistance.

With Regards,
Praveen

Hi Pallini,

We are happy to know that you got the solution in your side, please let me know if you need further assistance.

With Regards,
Praveen

Hi Pallini,

With Regards,
Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon