We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to show scrol bars after adding items

Hi, 

i'm ussing an open ListBox inside a dialog with a specific height and width to create a custom property dialog in order users to choose what columns to show and hide in a grid. Adding the columns there the problem is that i do not get a scrolbar if i don't move up and down with keybord or mouse the list... Can you pls help me how i can show scroll bars imidiatly after adding more rows than list's height?

Regards,

Nikolas Siatras

3 Replies

SJ Saravanan Janakiraman Syncfusion Team November 19, 2015 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the reported query at our end. In the Listbox control, if more items are added in the control then scrollbar is enabled automatically by calculating the height and width of the content. We have attached a sample in the following location to showcase the solution, so kindly check it.

JS Playground Link: http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/hzbmghpb

If still you face difficulties, please revert back the sample based on your application to showcase the issue at our end. Also please tell us the version that you are currently using in your application. This would be helpful for us to analyze more about your problem and provide a solution at the earliest.

Regards,
Saravanan A J

NS Nicolas Siatras November 19, 2015 09:47 AM UTC

hi,

thanks for the quick responce. 

The problem might has to do with the datasource i'm ussing to show the items list has. On dialog create i build an array with the itmens i need to show and when dialog opens it shows the list with those items but no scroll bar... see the attachment. i will try to replicate the problem in an example as you send me... 

Nikolas

Attachment: listBox_scroll_7a6a73aa.rar

SJ Saravanan Janakiraman Syncfusion Team November 20, 2015 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your update.

We are able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have fixed the reported issue internally. The changes are included in our latest Vol 3 2015 SP-1 (v13.3.0.12) release which was rolled out. In the latest version, our listbox control is much improved and has more features.

Our latest version is available for downloading under the following link.
Link:
Latest Version Location

If you need further assistance, kindly get back to us and we will be happy to help you. 

Regards,

Saravanan A J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon