We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Define the Size of images on Collection export to excel

Hi,
Quick question - is it possible to define the size of images when they export to excel as part of a collection? When they are not square, they appear to be stretched to be square.

Thanks
Michael

3 Replies

IN Ishwarya Narayanan Syncfusion Team November 11, 2015 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

We have prepared a sample to add and resize images using XlsIO in the following link. Kindly refer to this and modify your sample. Also, it would be grateful if you could share us in detail from which control you are trying to export to Excel along with your code sample. These details will help us to investigate further to provide a prompt solution at the earliest.

KB Link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4213/how-to-re-size-worksheet-image-in-xlsio

Sample Link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/XlsIO_Sample-397648857.zip

Regards,

Ishwarya N

MG Michael Gotfredsen November 13, 2015 05:58 AM UTC

Thanks Ishwarya

The info provided indicates (correct me if I'm wrong) how you can add images, and apply a size to them, but not how to provide a size when the image is provided as part of a lightswitch collection (i.e. its a field in the collection, and you export that to excel)

I can do a basic sample if that will assist

Thanks
Michael

MM Mathu Mohan Vijayakumar Syncfusion Team November 16, 2015 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

In Lightswitch, XlsIO doesn’t have support to resize the image dynamically. On exporting to excel the field collection values are serialized with the size of cell in the grid layout screen. So we are requesting to change the size of the image on grid layout in the screen manually.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Mathu Mohan V A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon