We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Maps control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121085 Nov 9,2015 03:24 PM Nov 11,2015 07:44 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: TreeMap
David Fúnez
Asked On November 9, 2015 03:24 PM

Hi;

At first, sorry about the control selection for this thread, but the combobox control doesn't displays the map control.

I'm using "maps control" in a Windows Forms and works ok, I'm using a .SHP/DBF file.
Now I need to pass data from DBF table to ITEMSOURCE property, I Want to point the map and it displays DBF information.
I've assigned a DataSet with data from DBF file to Itemsource property but I'm not sure if I'm doing right.

Any help please.

ShapeFileLayer shape = new ShapeFileLayer();

shape.Uri = @"C:\route\file.shp";

shape.ShapeIDPath = "ID_1";

shape.ShapeIDTableField = "NAME_1";

shape.ItemSource = ds;

this.maps1.Layers.Add(shape);

Regards.

Nitish Subramania Reddiar [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 11, 2015 07:44 AM

Hi David,

We would like to inform you that as of now, we don't have support to process DBF information in the Map control. We will consider this as a feature request and add the feature in any of our upcoming releases.

We appreciate your patience till then. Please let us know in case of any concerns.

Regards,
Nitish S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;