We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MVC-Getting Started

I am just getting started with syncfusion but have not been able to get any control to work. For every control in the Online Documentation, there is a section like the one below that says to create the project and add the necessary DLLs and scripts by referring to MVC-Getting Started documentation. However, that link just goes to the same page you are on. Its like that for every control. So then following steps 2-3 renders nothing, which I am guessing is because am missing scripts and possibly other setup that is needed. I took a look at the sample VS solutions that come with Essential Studio, however, those solutions are so bulky it has hard to tell what is needed just for a simple control to work. 

Getting started with your MVC Chart is very easy. You can start by creating a simple line Chart.

1. Create an MVC Project and add necessary Dll’s and Scripts by referring MVC-Getting Started Documentation.
  2. You can create a simple div tag.

<div>

</div>
  3. You can add the following code in the index.cshtml file to create the Chart control in the View page.

<div> 

@(Html.EJ().Chart("chartcontainer") ) 

</div>
  4. The above code example renders a Chart with the default Columnseries type and some random values assigned to the column series.

The following screenshot displays the Chart.

1 Reply

DP Deepaa Pragaasam Syncfusion Team November 9, 2015 09:09 AM UTC

Hi John,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We request you to refer the offline documents link for adding the necessary dlls.

Document link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/document-19224857861285938823.zip

We have prepared a basic sample of chart .Please refer it from the attached link

Sample Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/Webapplication-3251655441797648804.zip

Please refer the support incident that you have created for tracking the online documentation links progress.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Deepaa.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon