We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfRAngeSlider not working

Does this control work in UWP?

I've added it to my project as below

<syncfusion:SfRangeSlider />

But I only see a normal slider, I can only select a value between 0 and 100 not a range of values.

I've looked in the SampleBrowser project and although the Editors.Controls.RangeSlider.RangeSlider exists it cannot be navigated to.  If I add it to the SampleHelper.cs file it crashes when I select it.

I'm using version 13.3.0.12

Thanks

3 Replies

MS Marimuthu Sivalingam Syncfusion Team November 9, 2015 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

You can achieve your requirement by setting ShowRange property and set the slider range by RangeStart and RangeEnd Property. You can extend the range by setting Minimum and Maximum values.

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement. You can download the sample from the following location.

Sample:  SfRangeSlidersample

Please let us know if you have any other concern,

Regards,
Marimuthu S.

MW Malcolm Wailes November 9, 2015 01:19 PM UTC

Thank you for your quick response.

The ShowRange property was the one that I needed, do you have any online documentation for UWP, it doesn't appear to be in http://help.syncfusion.com/?

Also, is there any support for Themes / Skins?  I couldn't see any obvious way of controlling the colour of the slider / text / thumb sizes / etc.

Thanks

BA Berkunath A Syncfusion Team November 10, 2015 05:53 AM UTC

Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for your update.

UWP controls do not have skin support. We suggest you to refer our WinRT online documentation for our Universal Windows products. We are working for UWP Documentation and we will let you know once it has been published.

WinRT documentation link: http://help.syncfusion.com/winrt/

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Berkunath A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon