We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Outlook like selection/context menu in GDBG

Hi Clay, See the attached pic, it shows the Outlook Inbox. What I want to do is to get the same behaviour in GDBG when selecting rows/showing the context menu. In Outlook, I can have a selected row and whem I do a right click on another row it becomes a pointed line around the border and the context menu''s action are for this row. How can I do this in GDBG? Regards, Thomas

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2004 02:18 PM UTC

Forgot to add the picture... OlSelection_2919.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2004 03:52 PM UTC

Here is a roght sample. You set the selections to only repsond to the left mouse button (so that right-clicking does not affect the exisiting selections). Then in the grid''s mouseup, you can display the menu and act on it. To dot the row, you can set a rowIndex flag, and call grid.RefreshRange so the row is redrawn. In PrepareViewStyleInfo, you can set the borders on this row to be dotted. If you do not like the way this looks, instead of PrepareViewStyleInfo, you can handle CellDrawn, and there if it is a cell in your row being drawn, then decorate the cell in any manner you want. Here is a little sample. forum12015_9196.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2004 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Clay, Works perfect, thanks alot. Regards, Thomas

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon