We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Qrcode with logo

Hi,

Is it possible to put my logo in qrcode using sfbarcode?
I want to create something like this http://qr-image.visualead.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Logo-QR-code.png, want to put my logo in the qrcode

thanks

3 Replies

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team November 6, 2015 06:21 AM UTC

Hi Robby,
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently we do not have support for adding logo image into the QR Barcode, we have logged this in our feature list. We will implement this in any of our upcoming release. We will let you know once this feature is implemented.

Regards,
Karthikeyan.C

CS CS January 19, 2022 02:19 AM UTC

Hi,

May I know adding logo in qrcode is available in syncfusion now?

Thank you.

GK Gowthamraj Kumar Syncfusion Team January 19, 2022 01:24 PM UTC

Hi CS, 

At present, we do not have support to add image (logo) in QRBarcode using our PDF library. We have already logged a feature request for this and we do not have any immediate plan to implement this feature. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases, at the planning stage of every release cycle, will review all the open features and we will notify you once this support is included.   

You can track the status of the implementation in the below feedback,   

Please let us know if you have any concerns on this.    

Regards, 
Gowthamraj K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon