We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Texttooltip

Hi,

In my diagram tool, when I select a textnode I open a form to configurate my node. Sometimes I would like to show a previous tooltip with basic information, not the form itself. Is it possible? The texttooltip has not enough space for my information and I don't know if I could use a windows tooltip when I click in a textnode.

Regards,

Blanca

Attachment: Video_1446641613_36ff24b4.zip

1 Reply

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team November 5, 2015 05:12 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.
We are glad to inform you that we have successfully created a simple sample to achieve your requirement.

In my diagram tool, when I select a textnode I open a form to configurate my node. Sometimes I would like to show a previous tooltip with basic information, not the form itself. Is it possible?

Please Register Digaram.EventSink’s NodeClick event to show the text with the help of ToolTip and Diagram.EventSink’s NodeSelected event to open a form for configuring the node. 

The texttooltip has not enough space for my information and I don't know if I could use a windows tooltip when I click in a textnode.

Use System.Windows.Forms.ToolTip to display larger information.

Code Example:

ToolTip TT = new ToolTip();

TT.Show("SyncfusionTextNode SyncfusionTextNode SyncfusionTextNode", diagram2);

We have attached a sample for your reference.
Sample:
Sample
Regards,
Swarnesh K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon