We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

App Crashing

Hi,

I have been working on an app that makes use of the chart tools. This is now working the way that I want. the Issue now is that when I compile the code in debug and test on a device it is fine. When i biuld an IPA file and sign it with my enterprise agreement the app crashes when I open a page with the chart tool on it. is this because I need to purchase a licence? which I am happy to do just wanted to check this is the issue befor shelling out and not being able to complete my app fully.

Kieran

3 Replies

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team November 4, 2015 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Kieran,

We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. License is not required for generating the IPA file. We have generated the IPA file successfully with our chart control and the sample used to generate IPA file has been attached for you reference. Please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to serve you better

Sample: ChartSample

Regards,
Manivannan.E

KP Kieran Pierce November 9, 2015 06:33 PM UTC

Well not really sure what the issue is but it's now working. I have updated xamarin and cleaned the solution so may have been an odd bit of data floating around that has been cleaned up

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team November 10, 2015 06:01 AM UTC

Hi Kieran,

We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thanks for your update.

Regards,
Karthikeyan V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon