We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PdfCode128ABarcode in a PdfGrid cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121020 Nov 3,2015 03:35 PM UTC Nov 4,2015 01:25 PM UTC WinRT 1
Tags: PDF
Brian Seelig
Asked On November 3, 2015 03:35 PM UTC

I have a PdfGrid that is populated manually, not using a DataSource, using a background task. I want to put a PdfCode128ABarcode in the first cell of every row. Some documents will have around 700 rows. Each row is variable in height. Is this possible? Can I generate an image from the PdfCode128ABarcode? I could put the image in the cell BackgroundImage or draw it on a cell but I don't see a way to do either of these.

Thank you,
Brian

Abirami Selvan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 4, 2015 01:25 PM UTC

Hi Brain
Currently , we don’t have the support to draw the barcode image in PdfGridCell in WinRT and we have logged the report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Abirami.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;