We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Nested Row Headers

Hi, I have an unbound grid, in which I am trying to display nested column and row headers. After populating the headers and data, I do a resize on the grid using the following code. GridModelRowColSizeIndexer indexer = this.Model.ColWidths; indexer.ResizeToFit(gridRangeInfo,GridResizeToFitOptions.ResizeCoveredCells); The nested column header texts are fine, they do not wrap. The nested row header texts however, wrap if they have multiple cells under it. How do I fix this issue. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2004 01:49 PM UTC

For your row headers, are you setting their style.WrapText = false? If that is does not handle things, can you attach a picture showing the problem as I am not exactly sure what you mean by nested row headers.

RV Rajesh Venkataraman March 22, 2004 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Clay, It works fine. Thanks for your help Regards, Raj >For your row headers, are you setting their style.WrapText = false? > >If that is does not handle things, can you attach a picture showing the problem as I am not exactly sure what you mean by nested row headers.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon