We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Controls within Tab

Hi there,

I am trying to place 3 RichTextBox editors which would be populated with datasource (entity record) and place them in a Tab on the page so users won't have to scroll up down.  

I have tried to follow some samples online but not getting anywhere.  I am using MVC 5 and syncfusion 13.3.0.7 on VS 2015.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Regards
Prasanthan

1 Reply

SS Selvamani Sankarappan Syncfusion Team October 28, 2015 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Prasanthan,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement, “show many RTE component within Tab control”. Please check the sample in the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120911/ze/RTE_with_Tab-679402591

In the above sample, we have kept RTE within each tab. The scroller for RTE will not be displayed if it resides in the Tab when not open at the initial time. If the tab item is not in open state, the Scroller will not be applied, since the height cannot the calculated for the item in display “none”.  To overcome this, call the refresh function in the “active” event of the Tab. 

Please refer to the below code example:

[cshtml]

@Html.EJ().Tab("tab").ClientSideEvents(r => r.ItemActive("refresh")).Items(data =>{});

[script]

function refresh() {

var rteeObj = $("#rteSample3").data("ejRTE");

var rteeObj1 = $("#rteSample4").data("ejRTE");

rteeObj.refresh();

rteeObj1.refresh();

}

If we have misunderstood your requirement, kindly get back to us with more information and we will be happy to help you.

To know more about Tab and RTE component properties, methods and events, refer to the below link:

http://help.syncfusion.com/js/api/ejtab

Regards,

Selvamani S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon