We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multiple needles

Do you have an example for using multiple needles.  I'm having trouble figuring out how to assign a values to multiple needles.  For just one value I'm using radialGauge1.Value = somevariable.  That works ok.  What sytax do I use for multiple needles?

Thanks

Brian

3 Replies

ST Saravanan T Syncfusion Team October 27, 2015 06:21 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

The reported requirement can be achieved by enabling the property named “EnableCustomNeedles” in the RadialGauge. Please refer to the following code example.

Code Example [C#]

//Initialize the needle

Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Gauge.Needle needle1 = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Gauge.Needle();

Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Gauge.Needle needle2 = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Gauge.Needle();

//To add needles

this.radialGauge1.NeedleCollection.Add(needle1);

this.radialGauge1.NeedleCollection.Add(needle2);

//To enable the custom needles

this.radialGauge1.EnableCustomNeedles = true;

//To specify the Needle value

this.radialGauge1.NeedleCollection[0].Value = 0;

//To specify the Needle color

this.radialGauge1.NeedleCollection[0].NeedleColor = Color.Red;

//To specify the Needle Style

this.radialGauge1.NeedleCollection[0].NeedleStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Gauge.NeedleStyle.Advanced;

We have prepared a sample for your reference which can be download from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120908/ze/RadialGauge_MultipleNeedle1753817716

Refer to the following UG documentation link.

UG Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/windowsforms/gauge/radial-gauge#how-to-enable-multiple-needles-to-radial-gauge

Screenshot:

Regards,
Saravanan T

BG Brian Gaude October 27, 2015 09:56 PM UTC

Thank you!!!  That is is exactly what I needed.

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team October 28, 2015 04:52 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad to know that, your requirement has been achieved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Senthil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon