We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Data issue with newly created Dimension

Hi All,

I have created a new dimension by copying the existing dimension but am running into an issue.
So  when am dragging some dimension and and measure fields, the data that is populating onto the grid is same for all the column.
Please check attached .zip file.

I think its common behavior for the new dimension. So am sot sure what to do to sync this new dimension with the cube so it populate the accurate data.

Could you please provide some help how to sync it?
Do I need to change any property or any other change required?

I would like to mention that this new dimension is exact copy of existing one except name change.

I'll be waiting for your response.

4 Replies

SJ Shreekant Jadon October 26, 2015 10:24 AM UTC

Hi All,

Please find attached .zip file.

Thanks
Shreekant

Attachment: NewDimension_Data_Issue_138dc707.zip

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team October 27, 2015 07:27 AM UTC

Hi Shreekant,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We suspect that the measure “Active Accounts” doesn’t have any relation with the “Time” dimension and hence showing garbage values. Also our primary scope of work is to read a Cube via ADOMD library and render a customer control at the front-end with the help of this library. So we kindly request you to contact your cube vendor further to handle the cube schema related changes.

Regards,
Ramesh G.

SJ Shreekant Jadon October 27, 2015 09:28 AM UTC

Thanks Ramesh for your update,

I will check with my cube vendor if they can help us.

Thanks
Shreekant

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team October 28, 2015 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Shreekant,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Ramesh G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon