We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How do i control Auto refresh property of DataGrid

I have developed a Windows Application(Trading Application) which shows real time data,my datagrid receives 3 rows of data within 2seconds,bcoz of this frequency i am unable to see the data in the datagrid as my datagrid keeps on refreshing for every updates it receives. The Application is developed in VB.Net

3 Replies

SK Steven King March 22, 2004 02:35 PM UTC

Where is the data for your grid coming from (dataset, xml file, ???), and whose grid are you using (Microsoft, Syncfusion, ???) and which specific grid? >I have developed a Windows Application(Trading Application) which shows real time data,my datagrid receives 3 rows of data within 2seconds,bcoz of this frequency i am unable to see the data in the datagrid as my datagrid keeps on refreshing for every updates it receives. > >The Application is developed in VB.Net

GO Gopal March 23, 2004 03:27 AM UTC

The data is comming from third party component,and i am using microsoft's data grid. When a user clicks on the header of the datagrid ,is it possible to Stop the sorting functanality of the datagrid.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 26, 2005 03:32 AM UTC

yes U can disable the sorting by setting AllowSorting=false; >The data is comming from third party component,and i am using microsoft''s data grid. When a user clicks on the header of the datagrid ,is it possible to Stop the sorting functanality of the datagrid.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon