We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filtering Issue

I'm running into a weird issue when filtering on the GridDataBoundGrid.

I have a main browse grid that has rows and each row has its own set of data that displays on the GridDataBoundGrid. So moving from row to row on the main browse grid will load different data on the GridDataBoundGrid, I've submitted an attachment so you can have an idea of what this looks like.

The problem I have are with rows on the main browse grid with identical keys that share the same keys that exist on the GridDataBoundGrid. To add some context here, I have a checkbox property on the GridDataBoundGrid that when checked it highlights the row green, otherwise the row color stays white.

The problem is if I click on a row on the main browse grid with a key of "Hello World" that contains a key of "123" on the GridDataBoundGrid that is checked and then I click on another row on the main browse grid whose key is also "Hello World" and contains a key of "123" on the GridDataBoundGrid that is unchecked, the unchecked record still remains on the GridDataBoundGrid even when the filter to only display checked values is on. It should get filtered out automatically. I set the checkbox to false in the e.Style.CellValue property, but that doesn't seem to work.

I'm sure my attached document will make this all a lot clearer.

Attachment: Identical_List_FilterIssue_7b67e543.zip

2 Replies

AC Ari Case October 23, 2015 04:31 PM UTC

Hi, I want to close this request since this is a Dataview issue, not a Syncfusion problem, so no help is needed here.

SA Solai A L Syncfusion Team October 26, 2015 09:27 AM UTC

Hi Ari,

Thank you for your update. In future if you have any concerns with Syncfusion controls. Please let us know, we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
AL.Solai.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon