We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Listbox inside Accordion not showing vertical scrollbar

I have an accordion with 14 sections, each with a listbox. I programmatically add a datasource to each listbox and when I then open that section of the accordion, even though a scrollbar should show, because there are so many items in the listbox, there is no scrollbar. If I keep that particular section of the accordion open and redo the data load into the accordion listboxes, whichever listbox is visible will get a vertical scrollbar, but the other listboxes in the collapsed sections of the accordion do not get scrollbars.

1 Reply

SJ Saravanan Janakiraman Syncfusion Team October 22, 2015 10:52 AM UTC

Hi Ken,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: “The listbox in the open accordion will get a vertical scrollbar, but the other listboxes in the collapsed sections of the accordion do not get scrollbars.”

In the accordion control, the scrollbar width and height cannot be calculated for the listbox control when the panel is in collapsed state. To achieve your requirement, we have used “refresh” method in the “activate” event of the accordion. We have attached a sample in the following location, so please refer it. 

JS Playground Link: http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/tkt3jhuy

If you need further assistance kindly get back to us and we will be happy to help you. 

Regards,
A.J.Saravanan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon