We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

LoadEJResourcesFromAssembly error when deploy in server

Hi,

I'm developing an ASP project in c# with Visual Studio and I've a problem when deploy my project in a server.

If my web.config has this configuration:

<appSettings>
    <add key="LoadEJResourcesFromAssembly" value="true" />
    <add key="EJResources" value="jsrender:true;jqueryeasing:true;globalize:true;themes:true;" />
</appSettings>

When I test the project in Visual Studio 2015 works fine, but in the server, libraries are loaded incorrectly and it is render wrong.

However, if I remove this configuration in web.config and set the scripts paths in the MasterPage

<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/default-theme/ej.web.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />

<script src='<%= ResolveUrl("Scripts/jquery-1.10.2.min.js") %>' ></script>
    <script src='<%= ResolveUrl("Scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.min.js") %>' ></script>
    <script src='<%= ResolveUrl("Scripts/jquery.globalize.min.js") %>' ></script>
    <script src='<%= ResolveUrl("Scripts/jsrender.min.js") %>' ></script>
    <script src='<%= ResolveUrl("Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.js") %>' ></script>
    <script src='<%= ResolveUrl("Scripts/ej/ej.webform.min.js") %>' ></script>

It works fine, but I need use the first option

Thanks

3 Replies

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team October 22, 2015 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed the reported issue (LoadEJResourcesFromAssembly results in error when hosted in server.) in our sample and we are unable to reproduce the issue in our end. We have prepared a simple sample and hosted it in server by enabling EJ Resources from Assembly. The embedded resources are loaded properly. You can find the details in the below screen shot.

For your convenience we have attached the same sample in the following location.

https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120838/ze/WebApplication1-1016524155

Kindly check with the sample. If still you face the problem then please share us the issue reproducing sample in which we can able to resolve the issue. If possible please share us the video clip or screen shot of the issue. Also please provide us the sample link which you have hosted in server. This will be helpful for us to server you better.

Regards,

Saranya S

MA Manolo October 23, 2015 05:55 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your example, I solve the problem.

My Master page was:

<head runat="server">
<script src="../../Scripts/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"></script>
</head

I remove this script reference and I set into Script Manager:

<body>

<form runat="server">
        <asp:ScriptManager runat="server">
            <Scripts>
                <%--To learn more about bundling scripts in ScriptManager see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=301884 --%>
                <%--Framework Scripts--%>
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="MsAjaxBundle" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="jquery" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="bootstrap" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="respond" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="WebForms.js" Assembly="System.Web" Path="~/Scripts/WebForms/WebForms.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="WebUIValidation.js" Assembly="System.Web" Path="~/Scripts/WebForms/WebUIValidation.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="MenuStandards.js" Assembly="System.Web" Path="~/Scripts/WebForms/MenuStandards.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="GridView.js" Assembly="System.Web" Path="~/Scripts/WebForms/GridView.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="DetailsView.js" Assembly="System.Web" Path="~/Scripts/WebForms/DetailsView.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="TreeView.js" Assembly="System.Web" Path="~/Scripts/WebForms/TreeView.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="WebParts.js" Assembly="System.Web" Path="~/Scripts/WebForms/WebParts.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="Focus.js" Assembly="System.Web" Path="~/Scripts/WebForms/Focus.js" />
                <asp:ScriptReference Name="WebFormsBundle" />
                <%--Site Scripts--%>
            </Scripts>
        </asp:ScriptManager>

Thanks a lot

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team October 26, 2015 05:18 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for your update.

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Saranya.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon