We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Which dlls to refer to include Uploadbox control?

I wanted to add syncfusion uploadBox control in my existing project.Which dll's I need to put in reference?

1 Reply

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team October 19, 2015 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

In order to render our Syncfusion ASP.Net control we need to refer two dlls namely “Syncfusion.EJ.dll” and “Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll” in your application. After adding the dlls in your reference we have to add the reference in web.config file as shown in the following code snippet.

<code>

<assemblies>

<add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=13.3450.0.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" />

<add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=13.3450.0.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" />

</assemblies>

</code>

We have prepared the simple sample for rendering Upload box component. Please refer to the following sample:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120808/ze/Uploadbox1302090565

Currently our Getting Started online documentation for ASP.NET is in reviewing phase. Please find the documentation link in the below location which is in reviewing phase.
Documentation Link: Document

Regards,

Saranya.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon