We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Which dlls to refer to include Uploadbox control?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

120808 Oct 16,2015 11:13 AM UTC Oct 19,2015 08:49 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms 1
Tags: Uploadbox
Ravi Sankar
Asked On October 16, 2015 11:13 AM UTC

I wanted to add syncfusion uploadBox control in my existing project.Which dll's I need to put in reference?

Saranya Sivakumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 19, 2015 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

In order to render our Syncfusion ASP.Net control we need to refer two dlls namely “Syncfusion.EJ.dll” and “Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll” in your application. After adding the dlls in your reference we have to add the reference in web.config file as shown in the following code snippet.

<code>

<assemblies>

<add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=13.3450.0.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" />

<add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=13.3450.0.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" />

</assemblies>

</code>

We have prepared the simple sample for rendering Upload box component. Please refer to the following sample:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120808/ze/Uploadbox1302090565

Currently our Getting Started online documentation for ASP.NET is in reviewing phase. Please find the documentation link in the below location which is in reviewing phase.
Documentation Link: Document

Regards,

Saranya.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;