We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

toolbox have white board line in visual studio 2015

I have installed Version 13.3.0.7, and I see the controls --  Syncfusion WPF 4.6-vs2015 Toolbox 13.3.0.7 and Syncfusion BI WPF 4.6-vs2015 Toolbox 13.3.0.7.
My problem is that toolbox have white boarder line in toolbox after I open the Syncfusion Toolbox.
Any idea for this problem.

7 Replies

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team October 7, 2015 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Tedchen,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

JN Joey Newell replied to Mariappan S December 29, 2015 05:28 PM UTC

Hi Tedchen,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

Hello. I am experiencing the same issue. Has a resolution been discovered?

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team December 30, 2015 10:22 AM UTC

Hi  Joey,

We have checked the reported issue at our end. This issue occurs even if we add Tab in Toolbox and choose items for that Tab from COM components in Visual Studio 2015. We suspect that there might be an issue with Visual Studio 2015. So, we have raised this query in MSDN blog. Once we get the solution from this forum, we will update you.

MSDN link: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/bf305c0b-89b7-48f0-a19f-985722aaa815/visualstudio-2015-toolbox-ui-issue?forum=msdnmagazine 

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

KE Ken April 9, 2016 02:24 AM UTC

It seems to be fixed in Visual Studio 2015 Update 2. It appears fixed in Visual Studio "15" Preview as well.

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team April 11, 2016 09:56 AM UTC

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for your update.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

SK Sam Kr July 14, 2016 12:13 PM UTC

Unfortunately for myself and many others, the issue still persists even after update 2 and 3..

Very annoying! There are more replies indicating the same in your MSDN topic.

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team July 18, 2016 06:37 AM UTC

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your update.

As this is an issue with Microsoft Visual Studio, we are waiting for the solution from Microsoft. We will let you know, once we receive prompt solution from Microsoft.

Regards,
Venkatesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon