We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG - FilterBar - Index Out of Range Exception

Hi, I have a GDBG located in a TabPage and a filter bar wired to the grid. Without any filter defined, I change the value of a cell in the 24th row. Then I apply a filter on a different column; the result has 10 rows. When I click on another tabpage I receive a warning like : "There is no row at position 24". Actually at the backend, A System.Data.IndexOutOfRange exception is thrown by System.Data.dll but I can not catch it by a "catch clause". Do you have any idea of what happens?

3 Replies

BI bizdin March 21, 2004 10:54 PM UTC

Another clue; In the same pattern, if I change the cell in the 2nd row rather than 24th row, I receive no warnings. And also, even if I receive any warnings, the TabPage that I click on activates with no more error or warning, but when I try to return error-phrone tabpage I receive the same warning and that TabPage does not activates again..

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2004 07:15 AM UTC

The edit is not being saved. I think you can work around this problem by handling CurrentCellActivating, and explicitly ending the edit in this case. private void gridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellActivating(object sender, GridCurrentCellActivatingEventArgs e) { if(this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.IsEditing && e.RowIndex == 1) this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.EndEdit(); }

BI bizdin March 22, 2004 08:12 AM UTC

That solution worked pretty well; Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon