We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Xlsx - Color lost after saving

Dear support team,

first of all I want to thank you a LOT for the community license trying out almost all of your components!!!

Maybe this is a bug:

I attched a Excel file with a column diagram. Positive figures are green, negative figures are red.

After using the "SaveAs" method the color of the negative figures obviously get lost.

Please try out this simple code:

Imports Syncfusion.XlsIO
    Dim oExcelEngine As New ExcelEngine
    Dim oWorkbook As IWorkbook = oExcelEngine.Excel.Workbooks.Open("Excel Sample.xlsx")
    oWorkbook.SaveAs("Excel Sample 2.xlsx")

Thanks a lot and best regards from Germany!

Sincerely,
Tin-Kai Chan

Attachment: Excel_Sample_f649813f.zip

4 Replies

MM Mathu Mohan Vijayakumar Syncfusion Team October 6, 2015 07:13 AM UTC

Hi Tin-Kai,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Mathu Mohan V A     

KC Kunal Chitkara October 14, 2015 08:17 AM UTC

Hi,

I am facing the very similar issue. Negative values of column graph are getting lost on saving. Is there is a fix you can tell us?
Unfortunately due to compliance issues, I cannot share any screenshots or excels.

KC Kunal Chitkara October 14, 2015 08:18 AM UTC

I am sorry I meant colors of the negative values are getting lost.

MM Mathu Mohan Vijayakumar Syncfusion Team October 15, 2015 09:11 AM UTC

Hi Kunal,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,

Mathu Mohan V A             

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon