We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

The designer cannot process the code at line 33

I am getting a similar error as Clod in Forum Thread ID: 120168 when using the ProgressBarAdv from version 13.3.0.7 Target: 4.5.1. Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition.

The designer cannot process the code at line 33, please see the Task List for details. The code within the method 'InitializeComponent' is generated by the designer and should not be manually modified. Please remove any changes and try opening the designer again.

Adding the control and running the program in debug works just fine, until I save the changes made and reopen the designer. Then it shows up every time the designer for the form containing the control is opened.

I saw that you were able to reproduce the error in a reply to Clod, is there a resolution or work around for this error at this time?

1 Reply

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team October 5, 2015 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Randy,

We considered this behavior with “ProgressBarAdv” as bug and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Senthil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon