We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to focus filter in GridDataControl

Simple application, which shows list of items. Each column have filter cell (by ShowFilterBar="True") - how to put focus on filter cell? 

I mean - I've run application and it is already prepared for filtering - no need additional mouse click to go to filter cell. How to focus one of the filter cells?

Sorry for my english

Attachment: 20151001_162200k3xqh_4a1933c.zip

4 Replies

GL Ganeshkumar Lingappan Syncfusion Team October 2, 2015 02:53 PM UTC

Hi Viktoras,
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support
We have analyzed your query. You can achieve your requirement to set the focus on filter cell by setting the currentcell as like in the below code example.
Code-Example:

void dataGrid_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

{

this.dataGrid.Dispatcher.BeginInvoke(new Action(()=>

{

this.dataGrid.Model.CurrencyManager.CurrentCell.MoveTo(1, 2);               

this.dataGrid.Model.CurrencyManager.CurrentCell.BeginEdit(true);

}));

}

We have also prepared the sample based on this and you can download the sample from the below location,
Sample-Location : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120666/ze/FilterBarDemo-328326010
Please let us know if you require further assistance.
Regards,
Ganeshkumar

VI Viktoras October 2, 2015 06:03 PM UTC

Thank you for replay. My bad - i'm not enough clearly described the problem. I'm not need to EDIT cell. First cell in attached picture is a FILTER. I want to focus a filter cell. Top row on a picture - is a filter. I mean if i'll enter text in this cell - filtered all content of grid. I start typing "A" - in grid just all rows containing "A". etc. 

How do i focus FILTER cell?

VI Viktoras October 4, 2015 05:56 PM UTC

Sorry, i've comliled sample - all working as i need. Thank you!

ES Elangovan S Syncfusion Team October 5, 2015 05:59 AM UTC

Hi Viktoras,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you require any other assistance.

Regards,

Elangovan S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon