We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Treemap tap event

Just started using the TreeMap control in iOS.  I was able to very quickly setup the control in my Swift project -- great!

I'm using a flat data source for now. A piece of functionality I need is to detect when a user taps on one of the items in the TreeMap, I really need some kind of event to let me know what they tapped on.  This would allow me to navigate to more detail on that item (on a different form).  

I've been through the documentation and read as many of the headers as I can find relating to the TreeView in the framework--but I can't find any hooks to capture the kind of events I need.  Is it possible be notified when an item is tapped on?

Thanks!

1 Reply

MV Mohana V Syncfusion Team October 1, 2015 08:44 AM UTC

Hi Robert,

Query :"Selection event for TreeMap"

Currently, treemap control doesn't have the support for "Selection event for TreeMap" and we have already logged feature report for this. This feature will be available in our up coming essential studio volume 4 2015 release.

Please let us know in case of any queries.

Regards,
Mohana V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon