We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling does not show all records when using with grouping

we are using scrolling with grouping
Issue : when I scroll grid I am not able to see all record of the grid after doing scrolling
If I am removing scrolling I am able to see the whole records.
Please check with multiple record use scrolling with grouping and check the issue.
e-columns="columns"
class="gridStyle"
e-allowresizing="true"
e-allowkeyboardnavigation="true"
e-allowscrolling="true"
e-allowsorting="true"
e-minwidth="550"
e-isresponsive="true"
e-scrollsettings-height="320"
e-allowgrouping="true"
e-groupsettings-groupedcolumns="targetGroupColumn"
e-allowfiltering="true"
e-filtersettings-filtertype="menu"
e-actioncomplete="complete"
e-create="complete"
e-enabletouch="false">
angular.module("administrationModule")
.controller("targetsController", ["$scope", "$http", "targetService", "$filter", "$compile", "$rootScope", function ($scope, $http, targetService, $filter, $compile, $rootScope) {
$scope.status = { open: true };
$rootScope.data = null;
$rootScope.accessGroupData = null;
$scope.columns = [
{ field: "targetNumber", headerText: administrationSecurityResources.targetNumber, width: 100 },
{ field: "targetType", headerText: administrationSecurityResources.targetType, width: 100 },
{ field: "targetName", headerText: administrationSecurityResources.targetName, width: 100 },
{ field: "targetDescription", headerText: administrationSecurityResources.description, width: 100 },
{ field: "accessGroupMarking", headerText: administrationSecurityResources.accessGroup, template: "true", templateID: "#accessGroupTemplate", width: 120 },
];
$scope.targetGroupColumn = ["targetType"];
$scope.compile = function (el) {
$compile(el)($scope);
}
$scope.complete = function (args) {
if (!this.initialRender) {
$scope.compile($(".drpAccessGroup"))
}
};
$scope.setTargetList = function (targetList) {
$rootScope.data = targetList.targetViewModelList;
$rootScope.data = $filter('orderBy')($rootScope.data, 'targetName');
$rootScope.accessGroupData = $filter('orderBy')(targetList.accessGroupMarkingViewModelList, 'markingString');
$rootScope.accessGroupData.splice(0, 0, { markingString: "Unrestricted" });
}
Waiting for your quick reply
};
}]);

1 Reply

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team September 30, 2015 06:53 AM UTC

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We are sorry that we are unable to reproduce issue. We have prepared a sample based on the provided code example and refer to the below jsPlayground link,

http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/gpntyxza

At the initial render of Grid, data source given as Null. In a button click, we assign the data source to the Grid.

Please explain the procedure on how you bind the data source to the Grid and replication steps. You can also replicate the issue by modifying the relevant changes in the above jsPlayground sample and share.

Regards,
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon