We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FilterActionCompleted Event

Hi, I´m trying to use "FilterActionCompleted" Event in a Windows Forms PivotGridControl to disable "ShowGrandTotals" on the last row, but the "FilterActionCompleted" event never gets to fire. 
Is there a better way to do it?
I have started trying to disable it in Load event. It worked, but when I made changes on filtering data, the GrandTotals returned.

Despite the fact I will use it in a VB.net app, here is the code in C#.

this.pivotGridControl1.FilterActionCompleted += new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.PivotAnalysis.PivotGridControl.FilterActionCompletedEventArgs(this.pivotGridControl1_FilterActionCompleted);

private void pivotGridControl1_FilterActionCompleted(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            pivotGridControl1.ShowGrandTotals = false;
        }

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team September 23, 2015 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

The reported scenario can be achieved by using the QueryRowHeight event, set the row height for the GrandTotal row. Please refer to the following code example,

Code Example:

void TableModel_QueryRowHeight(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRowColSizeEventArgs e)

{

if (this.pivotGridControl1.PivotEngine[e.Index - 1, this.pivotGridControl1.PivotRows.Count].CellType

== (PivotCellType.GrandTotalCell | PivotCellType.ValueCell))

{

e.Size = 0;

e.Handled = true;

}
}

Regards,

Adhi

SR Sérgio Rodrigues Costa September 29, 2015 02:52 PM UTC

Well, I didn't found the event on with I have to trigger this function.
The "pivotGridControl1.TableModel.QueryRowHeight" event it is not exposed in VB.
I´m using VB.

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team September 30, 2015 09:59 AM UTC

Hi Sérgio,

Thanks for your update.

Please refer to the following code example to trigger the QueryRowHeight event in VB.net,

Code Example:

AddHandler Me.pivotGridControl1.TableModel.QueryRowHeight, AddressOf TableModel_QueryRowHeight

Private Sub TableModel_QueryRowHeight(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRowColSizeEventArgs)

If Me.pivotGridControl1.PivotEngine(e.Index - 1, Me.pivotGridControl1.PivotRows.Count).CellType = (PivotCellType.GrandTotalCell Or PivotCellType.ValueCell) Then

e.Size = 0

e.Handled = True

End If
End Sub

Sample:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120515/ze/VB568379481

Regards,
Adhi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon