We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I want to customise dropdown with gridview

Technology must be angular js and mvc

I want to bind grid with dropdown and with two extra button with it.

based on action of button I need to perform action 

For you better understanding I am sharing image with you.

just observer image for our requirement

2)what we have faced with previous thread after binding dropdown when we perform any action in grid ...dropdown become blank or I can we are losing data of drop down.

Attachment: gridview_dropdown_d8dced22.rar

1 Reply

PK Prasanna Kumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team September 23, 2015 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: “I want to bind grid with dropdown and with two extra button with it.

We have created a custom sample task for this requirement and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents 

Query: “what we have faced with previous thread after binding dropdown when we perform any action in grid ...dropdown become blank or I can we are losing data of drop down.

We have created a sample by binding dropdown for the column, but we are unable to reproduce the mentioned issue. So, please share the following details,

1.       In which action the mentioned issue is reproduced?

2.       In which thread you have face the mentioned issue.

Please find the following code example and sample,

div ng-app="employeeView">

<div ng-controller="GridCtrl">

<div ej-grid id="Grid" e-width="500px" e-datasource="data" e-allowsorting="true"  e-columns= "columns" e-allowpaging="true" e-toolbarsettings-showtoolbar="true" e-toolbarsettings-toolbaritems="tools" e-editsettings-allowdeleting=' true' e-editsettings-allowediting='true' e-editsettings-allowadding='true' e-editsettings-showdeleteconfirmdialog=' true' e-allowselection ="false">

</div>

</div>

</div>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$scope.tools = ["add", "edit", "delete", "update", "cancel"];

$scope.page = 2;

$scope.data = obj;

$scope.columns = [

{ field: "EmployeeID", headerText: 'Employee ID', isPrimaryKey: true, textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 115 },

{ field: "FirstName", headerText: 'First Name', textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Left, width: 150,  },

{ field: "LastName", headerText: 'Last Name', textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 115 },

{ field: "Title", headerText: 'Title', textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 115 },

{ field: "City", headerText: 'City', textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 115 },

{ field: "Country", headerText: 'Country', textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 115, editType: ej.Grid.EditingType.Dropdown },

]

});

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120507/ze/ServerOperations-60670346

Regards,
Prasanna Kumar N.S.V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon