We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CurrentCell edit

Dear Sir, I have a GridDataBoundGrid on a form and in one of the grid''s columns I need to have CellType = Currency. The problem is that I make some settings in the column designer (I set the number of DecimalDigits = 0 and CurrencySymbol = "" in the StyleInfo for that column) and the settings I made don''t apply to the CurrentCell which is in the edit mode(when I click the cell I see the default formatting for Currency Edit with CurrencySymbol = "lei" for my language ofcourse and DigitalDigits = 2). A normal behavior I think is that the CurrentCell in the edit mode (for Currency) should keep the settings made to design time to the column. I must tell you that also I have UseCultureInfo set to false. Thank you.

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 19, 2004 10:31 PM UTC

What version are you using? This is a problem in 2030 which we will fix.

IB Ionut Balas March 20, 2004 03:34 AM UTC

>What version are you using? This is a problem in 2030 which we will fix. I use the 2030 version. I ''ll wait for your fix.

IB Ionut Balas March 29, 2004 10:27 AM UTC

> >What version are you using? This is a problem in 2030 which we will fix. > > I use the 2030 version. I ''ll wait for your fix. Could you tell me how long would take you to solve the problem I post to you. Thank you.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 29, 2004 11:11 AM UTC

No, I cannot. It is fixed in our code here, but I do not know when the next release will be. If you want a private build of our current test DLL''s, you can submit a Direct Trac support incident, and request them if you are a registered user.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 21, 2004 06:10 PM UTC

Using 2.0.5.0 and still not working. Is there any other workaround to have this fixed? TIA, Jose

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 22, 2004 08:12 AM UTC

In the sample below, using 2.0.5.0, I do not see the behavior either from setting decimalplaces = 0 and decimalsymbol = "" at design time or at runtime. I do not see any decimal palces or decimal symbol when the cell is being edited.(The runtime code is commented out in the sample. So, you would need to delete the design time GridBoundColumns and uncomment the code to test the runtime setting.) Do you see the problem in this sample? If you do, verify the assemblies being loaded are 2050 (run in debug and check the output window). If you do not see the problem in the sample, what are you doing differently? WindowsApplication6_511.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 22, 2004 11:58 AM UTC

My bad, I was using a custom currency cell. Fixed and working fine. >In the sample below, using 2.0.5.0, I do not see the behavior either from setting decimalplaces = 0 and decimalsymbol = "" at design time or at runtime. I do not see any decimal palces or decimal symbol when the cell is being edited.(The runtime code is commented out in the sample. So, you would need to delete the design time GridBoundColumns and uncomment the code to test the runtime setting.) > >Do you see the problem in this sample? If you do, verify the assemblies being loaded are 2050 (run in debug and check the output window). > >If you do not see the problem in the sample, what are you doing differently? > >WindowsApplication6_511.zip > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon