We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

CurrentCell edit

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

12046 Mar 19,2004 01:07 PM Apr 22,2004 07:58 AM Windows Forms 7
Tags: GridControl
Ionut Balas
Asked On March 19, 2004 01:07 PM

Dear Sir, I have a GridDataBoundGrid on a form and in one of the grid''s columns I need to have CellType = Currency. The problem is that I make some settings in the column designer (I set the number of DecimalDigits = 0 and CurrencySymbol = "" in the StyleInfo for that column) and the settings I made don''t apply to the CurrentCell which is in the edit mode(when I click the cell I see the default formatting for Currency Edit with CurrencySymbol = "lei" for my language ofcourse and DigitalDigits = 2). A normal behavior I think is that the CurrentCell in the edit mode (for Currency) should keep the settings made to design time to the column. I must tell you that also I have UseCultureInfo set to false. Thank you.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 19, 2004 05:31 PM

What version are you using? This is a problem in 2030 which we will fix.

Ionut Balas
Replied On March 19, 2004 10:34 PM

>What version are you using? This is a problem in 2030 which we will fix. I use the 2030 version. I ''ll wait for your fix.

Ionut Balas
Replied On March 29, 2004 05:27 AM

> >What version are you using? This is a problem in 2030 which we will fix. > > I use the 2030 version. I ''ll wait for your fix. Could you tell me how long would take you to solve the problem I post to you. Thank you.

Replied On March 29, 2004 06:11 AM

No, I cannot. It is fixed in our code here, but I do not know when the next release will be. If you want a private build of our current test DLL''s, you can submit a Direct Trac support incident, and request them if you are a registered user.

Replied On April 21, 2004 02:10 PM

Using 2.0.5.0 and still not working. Is there any other workaround to have this fixed? TIA, Jose

Replied On April 22, 2004 04:12 AM

In the sample below, using 2.0.5.0, I do not see the behavior either from setting decimalplaces = 0 and decimalsymbol = "" at design time or at runtime. I do not see any decimal palces or decimal symbol when the cell is being edited.(The runtime code is commented out in the sample. So, you would need to delete the design time GridBoundColumns and uncomment the code to test the runtime setting.) Do you see the problem in this sample? If you do, verify the assemblies being loaded are 2050 (run in debug and check the output window). If you do not see the problem in the sample, what are you doing differently? WindowsApplication6_511.zip

Replied On April 22, 2004 07:58 AM

My bad, I was using a custom currency cell. Fixed and working fine. >In the sample below, using 2.0.5.0, I do not see the behavior either from setting decimalplaces = 0 and decimalsymbol = "" at design time or at runtime. I do not see any decimal palces or decimal symbol when the cell is being edited.(The runtime code is commented out in the sample. So, you would need to delete the design time GridBoundColumns and uncomment the code to test the runtime setting.) > >Do you see the problem in this sample? If you do, verify the assemblies being loaded are 2050 (run in debug and check the output window). > >If you do not see the problem in the sample, what are you doing differently? > >WindowsApplication6_511.zip > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;