We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException when running Unit Tests

Hi

I'm using the SfDataGrid and everything works well until I try to run unit tests on the UserControl that contains the datagrid, then I get the following error:

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Grid.SfDataGrid' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '25' and line position '10'. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Grid.SfDataGrid' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I'm not sure why this is happening as the test used to work just fine.

Using VS2015 with Syncfusion version 13.2.0.34

1 Reply

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team September 18, 2015 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query. A support incident to track the status of this query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Jai Ganesh S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon