We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dialog content show in index.html

Hi,

I use your dialog window in my angular project. I noticed a strange feature. I did an example which was attached "ej_modal_dialog.zip".
View2 page contains a modal dialog and I use ng-route.
If you open view2 page and after that open the view1 page the dialog content show in the index.html and added every time. You can see error messages ('l is not defined') in console log. Why?
I hope I am hearing from you as soon as possible.

Best reguards,
István

Attachment: ej_modal_dialog_d588fe5e.zip

5 Replies

KI Kovács István September 17, 2015 01:37 PM UTC

I attached a picture from the issue.

KI Kovács István September 17, 2015 01:39 PM UTC

Sorry but I didn't see the file extension. :)

Attachment: picture_ce3d27b5.zip

SS Selvamani Sankarappan Syncfusion Team September 18, 2015 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Kovacs,
Thanks for Contacting Syncfusion Support,

We have analyzed the sample that you have provided. The cause of the issue is Dialog which is appended to the <body> tag. The content inside the “ng-scope” alone is replaced when we use partial view. Our EJ Dialog component will append to the <body> tag. To overcome this problem, use “e-content” property to render the Dialog within a container.  Also the error “I is undefined” will be resolved if you use the ej.widget.angular.min.js file version 13.2.0.34.

We have modified the sample based on this, could you please check it?
Sample location
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120287/ze/ej_modal_dialog_d588fe5e19011423

To know about the list of properties, methods, and events available in Dialog component please refer the following link:

http://help.syncfusion.com/js/api/ejdialog
Regards,
Selvamani S

KI Kovács István September 21, 2015 12:10 PM UTC

Hi, Selvamani Sankarappan,

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,

Kovács István

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team September 22, 2015 04:09 AM UTC

Hi Kovacs,

Thanks for your update. If you need further assiatnce, please get back to us and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,
HariKrishnan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon