We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Expander on relational bound PivotGrid

Hello,

how can I add an expander to a relational bound PivotGrid according to your example http://asp.syncfusion.com/demos/web/pivotgrid/pivot.aspx.

Best regards 

Thomas Gramer

5 Replies

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team September 16, 2015 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Thomos,

The expander can be displayed automatically and you need not add them for relational datasource bound to PivotGrid control. In fact, the sample that you have pointed in previous update shows PivotGrid bound to relational datasource with the expanders.

In the above image, expander is shown in the member “Bikes” because the column region has two fields namely “Product” and “Country”.

Regards,

Ramesh G.

SG Sven Grundmann September 16, 2015 11:51 AM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

we added two columns to the PivotGrid by code, not using the designer.
The two columns are shown in expanded mode, but there is no expander shown.

Is there anything we are missing?

Best regards, 
Thomas

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team September 17, 2015 08:51 AM UTC

Hi Thomas,

We have created a simple sample for your reference in the following link. We would very much appreciate if you could reproduce the reported problem in the attached sample and revert us with the detailed replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to proceed further.

Sample link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120261/ze/Sample-493508974.zip

Thanks,
Alagarsamy D.

SG Sven Grundmann September 22, 2015 11:34 AM UTC

Hello Ramesh,

thanks for your response. I tried out your example and it works well on our system. So I tried to find differences to the example in our project. 
The main difference now is, that we are using masterpages on our sites. For adding scripts we are using the <asp:ScriptManager>control. 
Without this control, everything works fine. But when we use this control, even if i don't bind the syncfusion scripts with it, I got an error:

Die Assembly "Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=13.2451.0.39, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" enthält keine Webressource mit dem Namen "Syncfusion.EJ.Olap.Resources.web.ej.dropdownlist.min.js"

Translated to english, this means, that the mentioned assembly does not contain any web ressource with the name [...]dropdownlist.min.js. Do you know, how we can solve this and still keep using the <asp:ScriptManager> control.

Best regards

Thomas Gramer

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team September 23, 2015 11:05 AM UTC

Hi Thomas,

We are unable to reproduce the reported problem at our end. So, we have created a simple sample without adding the Syncfusion scripts (using Web Resource). Please reproduce the reported problem in the attached sample and update us. It would be helpful to provide a proper solution.

Samplehttp://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120261/ze/WebApplication51033781978

Regards,

Ramesh G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon